America is a Premier destination for international students owing to its strong economy, vibrant campus life and the variety, flexibility and quality academic options it offers. From fabulous cities to beautiful natural parks, you are sure to have a spell bound life in the US.
- Ranked no 1 for overall quality of education
- Numerous Study Choices
- Internationally recognised
- Flexible Education system
- Merit based university assistance provided
- Scholarships and fellowships awarded by departments
- Tuition fee waivers
- On campus jobs with minimal wages
- Leader in latest technologies and advancement
- Industry based training and research
- Options to apply for graduate assistantship, Teaching assistantship and research assistantship
- Vibrant Campus life
- USA education system comprises of 12 complete years of primary and secondary education prior to university or graduate college
- On completion of high school students move on to attend undergraduate school followed by graduate school, post-graduation and PhD study
- Associate degrees are awarded after two years of undergraduate study. Associate degrees are a great option if you do not want to commit to four years studying abroad in the USA, you can save one year and some valuable dollars too.
- Bachelors degree is awarded after four years of successful study.
- Offered by Graduate Schools and specialized colleges in a wide range of specialisations Arts, Sciences, engineering etc
- The Master’s level programs are of two years duration.
- One can pursue doctoral programme after completing Master’s. Normally, the duration of Doctoral level programs is between 3 and 6 years, depending on the field of research and university.
- IELTS, TOEFL scores not a necessity
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – For entry in to Graduate Programs
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required for admission to MBA and other management programs.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is required for admission in to bachelor level courses
- Law and Medical schools usually require different exams like LSAT and MCAT
- January /August
- January /August
- Estimated living expenses per year – $10,000-$16,000
- 12 months optional practical training 17 months’ extension for STEM Majors
- Authorization to work 20 hours per week (Only on Campus)